This is my obsession. It is so satisfying, filling, and nutritious!
I do this thing where I eat something everyday until I tire of it. Then one day I come back to it and start all over again. I try to eat a variety of things but if there’s something I love, I will find a way to eat it at some point in the day. That is the case with this bowl of goodness.
I will either make this the night before, or in the morning, depending on my day. You can most definitely change the measurements based on YOUR hunger. These are loose measurements as I don’t actually measure what’s going into the bowl, so play around with it and make it your own! *I’ve provided links to the ingredients that I use. Just click on the item and it will take you directly to it. 🙂
Chocolate Banana Bread Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk/milk/water
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp pecans
- topping of choice: nut butter, fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, etc
- In a small pot, put oats, almond milk, greek yogurt, cacao powder, 1/2 banana, and pecans. Bring to a boil and then simmer.
- Cook oatmeal until creamy and thick. Remove from pot and put into bowl. Top with the other 1/2 of the banana and nut butter.
*Overnight: Put all ingredients except 1/2 banana and toppings into jar or container. Refrigerate overnight. The next morning, either warm up and then add toppings or add topping and eat cold!