These satisfying cookies are brought to you by chocolate and cinnamon. They’re soft on the inside and crisp on the outside. They’re coated in cinnamon sugar and filled with chocolate chips. Yum!
Ya’ll, these are delightful. I don’t know what it is about cinnamon and chocolate together but I die. These are made with REAL butter and REAL flour. There is nothing like a good ole, butter filled cookie. Am I right? It’s all part of a healthy life, friends!
I actually made this recipe with half of the ingredients because we already have to many desserts/snacks in the house. My baking moods come and go but when I’m on, I’m on and I am baking all the things. My husbands not mad about it! He taste tested these when he got home and all I heard from the kitchen was, “Oh, oh my gosh. Oh, wow.” I guess that’s a good sign?
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks of butter (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a cookie pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside. Prepare cinnamon sugar mix and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, add butter, brown sugar, cane sugar, and vanilla extract. Use a hand mixer or standing mixer to combine. Add eggs and mix.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture until a dough forms. Be careful no to over mix. Using a wooden spoon, fold in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into balls, about 2 tbsp worth, and roll around in cinnamon sugar. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and repeat!
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until brown on the outside
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before eating/storing.